[imp] Turba integration

Dominic Hulewicz djh@intanet.com
Mon, 28 May 2001 10:02:44 +0100

> > Turba as a standalone works fine, but I can not get the add contact
> > functionality to work from within IMP. Can anyone tell me what magic
> > runes I need for the search_sources and add_source sections in
> > imp/config/prefs.php?
> Can you be more specific about what doesn't work?

As I have nothing for the search_sources and add_source sections,
the addressbook icon does not appear next to email addresses when
viewing messages.

If I use the following selection then the icon appears but when I
try to use it I get the error "Invalid addressbook".

// addressbook to use for adding adresseses
$_prefs['add_source'] = array(
    'value' => 'Local SQL',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

I assume that I am missing something really obvious here :-)

Thanks,
Dominic.