localhost

Einar Bordewich einar-software-horde-imp@bordewich.net
Tue, 29 May 2001 11:21:23 +0200

After upgrading to the latest cvs of php4 and horde/imp/etc... my
authentifications fails. It looks like servers.php is ignored, since
localhost is the only server horde/imp is trying against.

Even when:
$conf['server']['server_list'] = false;
$conf['server']['server_list_hidden'] = false;
in imp/conf.php

and server is specified to be another than localhost and POP3, localhost
with imap is the preferred one.
The authentification of users worked perfect until this change.

I also have another horde installation on the same machine, which is not
updated since or changed in any way since May 18th. The same happens here,
so I guess something is "broken" with the cvs version of php4?

IDG New Media        Einar Bordewich
Development Manager  Phone: +47 2336 1420
E-Mail:              eibo(at)newmedia.no
Lat: 59.91144 N      Lon: 10.76097 E