[imp] test.php3 phplib config check errors

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 29 May 2001 07:49:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 28 May 2001, Dustin Froula <dustin@froula.com> wrote:

> The FAQ page mentions that Horde ships with its own customized
> (read: fixed) version of PHPLIB

Yes.  You need to use the PHPLIB that comes with Horde; it's been
rewritten to work with Horde/IMP.  We don't support any other versions,
and you're very likely to have trouble if you don't use the customized
one.

> and that session.inc should be version 1.1.2.16. I installed
> phplib-7.2c.tar.gz and in seems to have version 1.1.2.17.

1.1.2.<x> is the version from Horde CVS, so actually both of those
versions come from Horde (and have "bjn" or "chuck" as the user name).
The stock PHPLIB session.inc has, for example, version 1.5 in 7.2c.

(I've fixed the FAQ; 1.1.2.17 is correct as of Horde 1.2.5)

> Do I need to re-install PHPLIB to get this right? If so where do
> I get the correct version of phplib, I don't see it on the horde ftp site.

It's part of the horde tarball (.tar.gz file):  horde/phplib

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN