[imp] IMP 2.2.5: some problems

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Tue, 29 May 2001 14:48:29 -0500

Hello all -

I am having a problem making attachments with 2.2.5 .  Advice is greatly
appreciated.

I have what I believe to be the correct configuration.  I applied all four
of the patches
1.2.4->1.2.5horde
2.2.4->2.2.5imp
> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/Attic/message.php3?
> r1=2.23.2.67&r2=2.23.2.68&f=u

> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/lib/Attic/mimetypes.lib?
> r1=1.8.2.30&r2=1.8.2.31&f=u

that are associated with the patch upgrade from 2.2.4 to 2.2.5. Solaris 8,
Apache/1.3.19 (Unix) PHP/4.0.4pl1 mod_ssl/2.8.3 OpenSSL/0.9.6a . I copied
the htdocs directory from my current IMP setup.

Did I miss understand you, Chuck, when you said that I need to apply these
two cvs patches to upgrade from 2.2.4?

In the php.ini file I see:
upload_tmp_dir  = /var/tmp
upload_max_filesize = 9097152

drwxrwxrwt   3 root     sys      1720832 May 29 14:38 /var/tmp  ( I will
tighten down the permissions on this once I get it working properly)

But,  the symptom of my problem is that if I try to attach a small (but
non-zero sized) file, I see no error message, and the file does not attach.