[imp] listing folders in a different way in version 2.2.5

Romulo Roberto Pereira rpereira@vox2vox.com
Wed, 30 May 2001 07:30:17 -0400

Hello!

First of all thanks for replying.

About the problem, let me explain it better. I am trying to do a lateral
menu, explorer like, to the folders. A simple HTML structure of it would be:

<A ...>INBOX</A><BR>
<A ...>user folder 1</A><BR>
<A ...>user folder 2</A><BR>
<A ...>user folder 3</A><BR>

So, I got the mail_list function that we have in imp.lib in version 2.2.5,
that creates a set of <option> tags, so a <select> structure can be created,
and duplicated it, calling mail_list2, just modifying the parameters that
generate the $options variable in the end, to generate what I want. Then I
got the error message. I didn't got the error message thought.

Going back to the problem: Any idea in how to create that menu on the top?

Thank you,

Rom