[imp] listing folders in a different way in version 2.2.5

Romulo Roberto Pereira rpereira@vox2vox.com
Wed, 30 May 2001 08:59:21 -0400

Hey Brent,

The error was because I was calling $sess->purl inside the imp.lib

I fixed it by putting the $sess->purl on the include file. Now it is working
great.

Thank you for your very welcome intention to help.

Rom

> So, I got the mail_list function that we have in imp.lib in version 2.2.5,
> and duplicated it, calling mail_list2,

OK, good start.  But:

> Then I got the error message. I didn't got the error message thought.

WHAT error message?  :-)  Please tell us what the error message is.  Quote
it exactly.  We can't help if you don't tell us that.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN