[imp] Can't view attachments as expected

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 31 May 2001 05:46:12 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 31 May 2001, Ker Ruben Ramos <kramz@iligan.weblinq.com> wrote:

> I'm using IMP from CVS and latest PHP-release.

Just to be clear:  IMP 2.3.x from CVS?  Checked out when?  Also, by
"latest PHP-release" do you mean 4.0.5, 4.0.6 RC 2, 4.0 from CVS, etc.?
(If CVS, checked out when?)

> Why is that I cant view attachments ? and can't even send attachments
> properly. I tried it with jpegs, but it aint really opening fine

Can you be more specific?  Are you getting an error message when you try
to view attachments?  What happens when you try to add an attachment (what
steps do you take, and what happens)?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN