[imp] IMP 2.2 stable "Document contains no data"

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Thu, 31 May 2001 16:35:28 +0200

El jue, 31 de may de 2001, a las 04:27:48 +0200, jan.rusche@lynx.de dijo:

> [Thu May 31 15:56:32 2001] [notice] child pid 863 exit signal Segmentation
> fault (11)
> [Thu May 31 15:58:37 2001] [notice] child pid 1723 exit signal Segmentation
> fault (11)

 I forgot: if you want to know what is segfault'ing, just
 run ps aux > file.txt, and after that, try to compose a
 message. After the segfault, read the logs, and go to
 file.txt and search which applications had the PID that
 your web server says "exit, signal Segmentation fault"

 This will point you to the application causing the error
 (it will be surely the webserver, which would mean a
 compilation/linking error on the php3 module or in the
 webserver itself).

 CU!

--
Santiago Romero