[imp] "Full Name" problem

Adam L. Perry adam@adamperry.com
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 10:36:49 -0400

> Are you sure that the magic_quotes settings are off for php3 as well?
They're
> different directives than in php4...

Positive.  I am using the httpd.conf to shut them off for the horde
directory.  I tried using the php3.ini also, but it didn't make any
difference.  The test.php3 says that they are off, and I'm not running PHP4
on this server, anyway; that's a different box.

The slashes only show up for quotes in the Full Name and Signature, because
the slashes get written to the database when you create/modify them in the
user preferences.  Quotes in the body, subject, etc. of a composed e-mail
are fine.

-Adam