shutdown error

rangerfox@rangerfox.com rangerfox@rangerfox.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:42:31 -0500 (CDT)

I am running a CVS of horde/imp from about amonth ago...I just upgraded to
php4.07-dev  the altest cvs, and now I get the following error when trying
to login to IMP

Warning: Unknown list entry type in request shutdown (0) in
/usr/httpd/html/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 119

Warning: Unknown list entry type in request shutdown (0) in
/usr/httpd/html/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 138

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/httpd/html/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:119) in
/usr/httpd/html/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 65

any ideas?