[imp] Latest horde and PHP4

Devin Atencio dreamboy@aros.net
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:58:37 -0600

The default location that it looks for PHP4 is /usr/local/lib/php.ini

                                               /'^'\
                                              ( o o )
------------------------------------------oOOO--(_)--OOOo----
    Devin Atencio
    ArosNet Systems Administration         .oooO
    EMail: dreamboy@aros.net               (   )   Oooo.
--------------------------------------------\ (----(   )-----
                                             \_)    ) /
                                                   (_/

-----Original Message-----
From: Santiago Romero [mailto:sromero@servicom2000.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 1:15 AM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] Latest horde and PHP4

 Hi! I'm trying to setup PHP4 in order to use it with
 that latest Apache StrongHold (3)... I run the same
 configuration command as on php3:

 ./configure --with-gd=no --with-oracle=/opt/OraHome
   --with-ldap=/usr --with-imap=/home/sromero/merca/imap-c-client
   --with-config-file-path=/home/sromero/merca
   --enable-track-vars=yes
   --with-apxs=/home/sromero/merca/apachesh/bin/apxs

 After make & make install it creates my libphp4.a and .la, that
 I copy to ApacheSource/src/modules/php4, and recompile and... (etc)

 Then I copy php4.ini-dist as /home/sromero/merca/php.ini (as stated
 on the --with-config-file) and change all the needed for IMP to run
 correctly, but the test always fails on page_open(). This means that
 is not reading the php.ini file...

 How can I test if it's reading it? What's the default location it
 looks for php.ini? Should I call it php.ini or php4.ini ?

--
Santiago Romero
Departamento de Sistemas

Av. Primado Reig 189, entlo