[imp] Some questions...

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:58:19 +0200

El mar, 05 de jun de 2001, a las 01:09:10 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch dijo:
> Quoting Santiago Romero <sromero@servicom2000.com>:
>
> >  - Auto move the deleted messages to the Trash folder.
>
> Yes (2.3).

 Sorry for not especifying all the data needed...

 I'm using IMP 2.2 ...
 Is there any IMP or PHP function I can put after the code that
 sends the email in order to automove it to the Trash folder?

> >  - Do not show the database errors on the screen (i.e., when I try to
> >    add a address to the addressbook and it already exists, I get some
> >    PHP/Oracle errors).
>
> What errors? Be specific - when you mention error messages, _always_ give the
> exact error.

 The error doesn't matter. In this case, was an Oracle error indicating
 that the entry already exists in the database (I was trying to re-insert
 a contact that already exist)... All I want is not to view the errors
 on the screen before PHP prints the HTML.

> > - Eliminate the upper frame, or change it's contents (where?).
>
> What version of IMP are you talking about? Sounds like 2.3, but 2.3 doesn't
> have frames, so I'm kind of confused.

 No, it's 2.2. It has an upper and left frame (the upper one has the
 IMP 2.2.5 and the "all right" hand icon, and the left one has all the
 options (INBOX, Compose...).

> >  - On the contact address, I would like to setup aliases for various
> >    email addresses at the same time. If I write on the compose window,
> >    on the To: field something like:
>
> Groups will be added to Turba.

 But ... anyway, on the ADD CONTACT button I could disable the
 "," protection to that it accepts addresses like:

 1@d.com, 2@d.com

 (I would like to create contacts for multiple addresses).

> >  - Do not open a new window to use ldap, open it on the frame.
> >    (or integrate the LDAP / contact search INTO the compose message
> >     frame) :?
>
> Well, that is what Expand Names does.

 I don't see that option :?

> >  - Is there a file to change easily the images displayed? (I would
> > like not to load any image, and change it to simple text). I must do
> > this on both left and upper frame :(
>
> Now it sounds like you're talking about 2.2. Why don't you repost your
> questions saying what version you're using, and with a few more details?

 Ok, I'm doing :-)

 CU and thanks a lot!

--
Santiago Romero