Calling IMP from another WEB page

theofilu@aon.at theofilu@aon.at
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 15:20:37 +0200 (MEST)

Hello to all,

I've successfully setup horde 1.2.5 and IMP 2.2.5 on a Linux box. I've
made a small portal where people can access some services. One of this
services is reading mail online with IMP. Calling IMP with
theremote_login.php3 script is no problem. But when the user leaves IMP,
he/she gets back to the login screen of IMP and not to the initial page
IMP was called from.

Is there a way I can jump to the initial page where IMP was called from?

Second question:
I need to insert a commercial banner at the top of IMP. Where is the
right place to add the apropriate HTML tag?
Is there a way to make IMP work without frames? This would make my life a
lot easier :-).
--
Theofilu Andreas
http://www.juergen.at/~andreas