[imp] Error opening mail

Todd Aiken taiken@ubishops.ca
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:23:28 -0500

Quoting Ranger Fox <rangerfox@rangerfox.com>:

 > no segfaults.  I even tried recompiling php directly in to apache as
 > opposed to being a module..still no luck

I had the "undefined list entry type in request shutdown(0)" error happening
to me this morning, but I finally got it to stop.  I don't know if it was because I
downloaded the latest CVS of PHP (I was having problems compiling the
mysql portion of PHP this morning in the middle of my testing, but this
afternoon after downloading PHP all again, that problem disappeared), or if it
was because I left out support for LDAP, MM, MCAL, and MCRYPT.  Try
grabbing the lastest CVS of PHP and only using the configure options you
absolutely need (I think I used --with-imap, --with-mysql, --with-gettext, and --
with-apache).

Whatever the case, IMP is working great for me now.  Thanks to all!