IMP 2.2.5

Joaquim Homrighausen joho@webbplatsen.se
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 15:39:19 +0200

When I added support to view RAR archives, I ran into a minor
snag which I thought we cleared up a long time ago, back in
the 2.2.0pre days. But apparently there's still some of it
left in 2.2.5.

MSIE 5.0, SP2 has this problem, I am not sure about others.
But considering the fix is so simple, I figured I'd brind it
up.

When viewing contents of ZIP (and now RAR) archives, and I
suspect other files that go through ./imp/view.php3, MSIE
seems to thik that it has all the necessary information to
carry out the display of data, so it displays what it has
in its cache. I attempted to view several different ZIP
files in succession, and MSIE insisted on viewing the data
for the first file, over and over again.

I know this is probably not the right place for it, but it
works for me. At the top of view.php3, I added:

  header ("Cache-Control: " . "no-cache, must-revalidate");
  header ("Pragma: no-cache");

between $imp->authenticate (); and $structure = imap_fetchstructure ().

:: Who dares wins ::