[imp] IMP 2.2.5 (CSS)

Joaquim Homrighausen joho@webbplatsen.se
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 23:09:59 +0200

 * On Wed,  6 Jun 2001 10:03:20 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

 >It sounds like you might want to take a look at 2.3. Everything you
 >mention in this email is taken care of there (though we could use a
 >swedish translation <g>). And we're making an effort not to spend
 >time on 2.2 anymore, in order to focus on getting 2.3 into releasable
 >state.

I'll be happy to start having a go at 2.3.x as soon as I have 2.2.5
running in place of 2.2.0pre12. Quite a few things are improved
between the two and I need to make sure that those who use web mail
here aren't left in the cold. I'll be running 2.3.x right next to
2.2.5 and allow those users who know what they're doing to test it.

As for the translation, that is certainly no problem at all. How
about shooting me an archive with the stuff and I'll have it back
to you within a week?

%JoHo%