Warning messages when click at Change Password.

Somsak RAKTHAI rsomsak@mor-or.pn.psu.ac.th
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:15:16 +0700 (GMT)

Dear members,
   I used horde-1.2.3, imp-2.2.3, mysql-3.23.38, php-4.0.5,
apache-1.3.20+mod_ssl-2.8.4 running on FreeBSD-4.3.
   Now I can change password when I select menu
"Change Password".
   But when I select this menu, it has warning messages
at shown below my mail.
   I can change password but I don't want to show warning messages.
How to get rid of this messages ?
   This messages don't occur when I used mysql-3.23.35, php-4_0_4pl1,
apache_1.3.19+mod_ssl-2.8.1 running on FreeBSD-4.2. I don't know why.
   Please let me know how to get rid of this messages.

		thank you very much.
		    regards,
		    Somsak.

Warning: Passing locale category name as string is deprecated. Use the
LC_* -constants instead. in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3 on line 23

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:23) in
/usr/local/apache/php/session.inc on line 448

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:23) in
/usr/local/apache/php/session.inc on line 449

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:23) in
/usr/local/apache/php/session.inc on line 450

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3:23) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/templates/doctype.inc on line 8