[imp] To: Undisclosed Recipients weirdness

Kris von Mach dev@swishmail.com
Fri, 08 Jun 2001 00:58:23 -0400

Chuck,

What version of PHP has your changes?

I have installed php4.0.5 and I still am getting To: Undisclosed
Recipients. I have tried installing latest snapshot of php4.0.7-dev but it
just spitted out garbage when trying to login, something about
compress.php... So I downgraded back to 4.0.5.

__
Kris.