[imp] Composing Message

Taidus Toht taidus@bns.ee
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:39:20 +0200

all is working pretty nice exept that that i get logged off when i'm trying
to do something and test.php3 shows me: Warning: Failed opening
'/var/www/html/horde/test.php3' for inclusion
(include_path='/var/www/horde-phplib:.') in Unknown on line 0

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent J. Nordquist [mailto:bjn@horde.org]
Sent: 12. juuni 2001. A. 13:56
To: 'imp@lists.horde.org'
Subject: Re: [imp] Composing Message

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Taidus Toht <taidus@bns.ee> wrote:

> I use 2.2.4 IMP and horde 1.2.4 with RedHat linux 7.1. And i'm using
> IE 5.5
>
> but when i klick to the compose message link then the window will open
> for a one sec. and will close again ? Whats the problem? And also when
> i try to do something else, like open folders, prefenses and so on,
> then the program will log me out :(

I don't know about the compose window, but getting logged out is almost
always a PHPLIB session problem.  Visit horde/test.php3 with your browser
(make sure everything looks OK there), and then choose "Click here to test
PHPLIB".  Press "reload" in the browser several times; if the counter
doesn't increment 1... 2... 3... etc. then that's your problem.

Tell us how you have configured PHPLIB sessions--are you using shared
memory, database, what?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN