PEAR error with IMP Auth via Horde

Nicola Foggi nfoggi@wppost.depaul.edu
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:30:39 -0500

Hello Everyone:

I'm have a problem on a new install of:

Horde 1.3.4
IMP CVS
PHP 4.0.5

I've set in /horde/config/registry.php for it to use IMP login and logout, however I get this PEAR error:

Warning: Undefined property: _default_error_mode in /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php on line 237

Warning: Undefined property: _default_error_options in /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php on line 261
Object
Warning: Undefined property: _default_error_mode in /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php on line 237

Warning: Undefined property: _default_error_options in /usr/local/lib/php/PEAR.php on line 261
Object

Is the latest IMP not compatible with PHP 4.0.5?  If I login directly to IMP not via HORDE IMP works perfect!  However, I need the components that Horde offers!

Any help would be appreciated!

Nicola Foggi