[imp] PEAR error with IMP Auth via Horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:32:11 -0400

Quoting Paul Hancock <phancock@lib.ci.phoenix.az.us>:

> I was getting the same error.  Interestingly enough, once I installed 'nag',
> the errors went away.  The 'horde' "homepage" wants to display your
> outstanding tasks, which it can't do if horde isn't there.  This is probably
> a bug, since we should be able to install as few or as many components as we
> want.

And you can... this error has nothing to do with the registry or nag. Are you
sure it was the same message? And of course horde can't do anything if Horde
isn't there... And it can't do nag things if nag isn't there, but you shouldn't
have nag in the registry if it isn't there....

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.