[imp] Problem when connecting to URL/horde

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 06:27:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, francus@metsny.yossi.com <francus@metsny.yossi.com> wrote:

> penina.yossi.com/horde/imp works just fine
>
> penina.yossi.com/horde gives me a File Download pop up box.
>
> Looking for ideas why it the index.php in imp gets picked up ok, and why
> the one in horde does not.

Permissions?  Do "ls -l horde/index.php horde/imp/index.php" and compare.
Check your Apache access_log and error_log to be sure what you're loading
when you do "penina.yossi.com/horde".  What's the DirectoryIndex in your
Apache .conf files -- could it be finding something else before index.php?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN