[imp] Small issues

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 09:54:09 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, Craig White wrote:

CW>BTW - brilliant program / easy setup - you guys are awesome.
Agreed.

[stuff munched]

CW>Compose mail opens windows insufficient for column wrap - can I adjust
CW>default width somewhere?

I'm sure there's other ways to do this, but I edited
templates/javascript/open_compose_win.js to add the following lines at
line 16:

    xMax = screen.width;
    xMax -= 100;
    yMax = screen.height;
    yMax -= 100;

And changed

CW>Where do I set 'default' time to auto logoff?
CW>
CW>Thanks,
CW>
CW>Craig
CW>
CW>
CW>--

   param =
"toolbar=no,location=no,status=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=700,height=650,left=0,top=0";

to read:

   param = "toolbar=no,location=no,status=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=" + xMax + ",height=" + yMax + ",left=0,top=0";

(Note: please remember that these are one line in the original code - our
MUAs will probaly wrap them someplace inconvenient).

The idea here was to open the window to an adequate size regardless of the
screen resolution.  YMMV.

What I'd like, eventually, is some guidelines on how to put things like
this into the prefs system.

Cliff Green				   green@umdnj.edu
Academic Computing Service			     UMDNJ
signature under NDA