[imp] Composing Message

Taidus Toht taidus@bns.ee
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:22:25 +0200

Ok i got it working now :) I used estonian language and that was the problem
:) Thnx you all who helped me out :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: 13. juuni 2001. A. 16:11
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: RE: [imp] Composing Message

Quoting Taidus Toht <taidus@bns.ee>:

> When i look into my inbox and open message then i see message but i also
> see: Warning: Undefined property: resume in
> /var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/message/navbar.inc on line 17

The language you're using is missing $lang->resume in
locale/<lang>/message.lang. Want to submit a translation?

> Second problem is i cant send any mail from IMP. I can send mail directly
> from command prompt but not from IMP !

http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/trouble/index.php#t26. If that's not it,
you're
going to have to give us more details to work on.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.