[imp] Auto Lookup of Contacts in IMP CVS

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:43:51 +0200

Zitat von Nicola Foggi <nfoggi@wppost.depaul.edu>:

> Hey Everyone:
>
> I've searched and searched the archives of both the IMP list and the TURBA
> list, in IMP 2.2.x it would complete the "nickname" from the address book
> when you hit SEND in the compose window.
>
> Is there such a thing in the newest version of IMP? (I'm running the CVS from
> a couple of days ago)??

Yes, it's the "Expand Names" link under options.

> Also, I know there was debate before on whether or not to put a "CONTACT"
> link in the compose menu, was that ever resolved?

The last state was that it would probably make the most sense to have a
configuration option for every horde app that enables the display of other apps
in the menu bar.

Jan.