[imp] contacts in IMP 2.2.5

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 11:43:20 -0400

Quoting Romulo Roberto Pereira <rpereira@vox2vox.com>:

> Ideas to expand the number of fields in the contacts part?
>
> I was thinking to have something like 30 fields, with telephone #s,
> etc...
>
> Could you guide me to the scripts where I could do that?

The addressbook in IMP 2.2 and earlier is ugly, inflexible, hackish, badly
implemented, and uses the second sql table I ever designed in my life. This is
largely why Turba was created and all of the old code completely dropped for
IMP 2.3. If you really want to expand it, it's up to you.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.