[imp] Patch to show first UNREAD then READ messages on mailbox view

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:54:57 +0200

El mié, 13 de jun de 2001, a las 10:20:00 -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch dijo:

> >  Chuck... do you think I need to put that code too in the EXPUNGE
> >  case of login.php3, or it's not needed? What do you think of the
> >  above, it's compatible with IMP? (I mean, can cause any problem
> >  later?).
>
> I'm not sure. That code tends to have wide-ranging effects, especially with
> things like trash folder patches and hide_deleted. You're going to have to test
> it and see.

 Yes... in my personal case It seems to work, and I don't use hide_deleted
 as the messages are directly moved into the Trash folder (which the user
 can't see)...

 You'll surely think that my IMP installation is quite strange: you're
 right :-) Imagine that users CAN'T see the wallpaper, and messages are
 autodeteled by a perl application directly on the server depending on
 the time they're on the mailbox, the status (U,S,...), and so on.

 Appart from that, I had to cut lots of IMP features and eliminate lots
 of buttons, colours, etc. I've delete the upper frame, and so on. All
 this is due to adapt it to corporative appearance, and to make it
 accesible to everybody (including monkeys :-)

 Of course all of this has been accomplished due to IMP being so well
 organized, and of course thanks to your help, so I'd really thank
 you for this.

 CU
--
Santiago Romero