SORT* errors

Ker Ruben Ramos kramz@iligan.weblinq.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:27:09 -0700

I'm using freebsd using latest horde & imp from and just recompiled the
latests mod_php4 in ports. Am now using mod_php4
PORTVERSION=    4.0.5
PORTREVISION=   2

Then now, after i upgraded, I now got lots of error in IMP.

Error messages are....

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 203

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 207

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTDATE - assumed 'SORTDATE' in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 208

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTFROM - assumed 'SORTFROM' in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 209

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTSUBJECT - assumed 'SORTSUBJECT' in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 210

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTSIZE - assumed 'SORTSIZE' in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 211

Warning: Use of undefined constant OP_HALFOPEN - assumed 'OP_HALFOPEN' in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 45

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imap_utf7_encode() in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 286