[imp] Reenviar: Re: [imp] Session timeout

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 08:52:57 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Carlos <apole@caliescali.com> wrote:

> I have the following configuration in my mail server:
>
> > linux Red Hat 6.2
> > Apache server 1.3.12
> > Horde V 1.2.0
> > IMP 2.2.0
> PHP 3.0.16

I'm assuming you've patched the IMAP bug in 3.0.16 (or you'll get
"Warning: Bad message number" errors)?

> > All it's working fine but some users are driving me crazy because
> > when they are in the inbox and click on the message, they logout and
> > jump to login window!. The problem happens only with win9x Internet
> > Explorer 4.0, IE 5.0 and IE 5.5.
>
> Ok the question is.. there is a way to resolve the problem if I don't
> update all the horde to a new version ? It's critical do that,
> therefore I'd like to know if there are others ways.

You never replied to the things I suggested the last time:

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN