[imp] Reenviar: Re: [imp] Session timeout

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 09:32:12 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Carlos <apole@caliescali.com> wrote:

> Now outside the intranet, like a normal user, they are connecting by
> modem, and they are using Win9x , Winmilenium or WinNT with I. E. 4.0
> to 5.5. Some people like that are the problem. therefore is difficult
> to test....do you understand?

Sure.  You don't have any way to install earlier versions of IE on a local
box to test... or any way to talk to an Internet user and have them try
test horde/test.php3 for you to isolate which version of IE might be the
problem?  Seems like this is a PHPLIB problem with some versions or
configurations of the browser.

And I'm still curious:  for a given user, does it happen every time
(reproducible)?  In other words, one user "Jim Smith" can never get it to
work, and another user "Jane Jones" can always get it to work?  If so, ask
the users that aren't working what their version of IE is, whether they
have cookies turned off, etc., and see if you can establish a common
pattern.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN