IMAP Support: No

Gerald Langiewicz gwlangie@uci.edu
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:17:38 -0700

I have been killing myself with this and I am very sure that I am
overlooking something.

I will say this to begin with. I have only a few months of experience with
Linux so please be gentle! I have looked at the list archive and at the
FAQ. The only thing I can see to correct my problem comes from
the  php-4.0.4pl1-imap-patch.txt that I get when I use test.php. My lack of
experience prevents me from "knowing" how to install this patch.

I have install 4.0.4pl1 and imp horde  Horde: 1.3.5-cvs and IMP: 2.3.7-cvs

I get  PHP support fort FTP. LDAP, PostgreSQL and XML. I want PHP module
support for IMAP. I do have IMAP install and working on my Linux box . I
can't get it to work. PHP session counter increments when I reload the page
and resets when I unregister it.

HELP

Gerald Langiewicz					gwlangie@uci.edu
University of California, Irvine			http://glang.ss.uci.edu
School of Social Science				Programmer/Analyst
Irvine, Ca 92697

949 824 5404