[imp] how to suppress Folder Icon

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 06:17:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, David Degouilles <d.degouilles@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Im'a using IMP 2.2.4 with a Linux IMAP Server.
>
> After logged in, users have access to a FOLDER icon that show their
> home directories.

You're talking about the one on the left edge (frame)?  If it's showing
home directories, that may be because you have $default->folders in
imp/config/defaults.php3 set wrong... for example, if your users keep
their mail folders in a directory called "mail" (under their home
directory), you probably want "$default->folders = 'mail/';" for UW-IMAP,
etc.

> How can I remove that icon (don't want them to make mistake) ?

If you remove all links to mail folder functionality, then your users
won't be able to make mail folders, and they'll lose one of the major
benefits of IMAP.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN