imp default FROM:

Richard Murray xinit@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 20:49:30 -0400 (EDT)

In the office here we run an OpenMail server that I've got imp connecting to quite nicely.

Trouble is that in the usernames that OM uses, we actually authenticate as "FIRSTNAME LASTNAME" --
with the space between.  It's apparently a necessary evil of OpenMail.  Not a big concern as we're
going to shift over to something more believeable like qmail at the first opportunity.

Anyhow, then I hit "compose" on the cvs (as of 10 minutes ago) copy of imp, my default FROM: comes
up as "Richard Murray"@rewardstream.com

this isn't in the database anyplace, and judging from the php code, it's slapping my full name in
front of the @.... not really optimal.... I'm also not seeing a prefs area that I could go to to
set my FROM address default as a user - is this coming up?

=====
May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other
side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do
not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition
persists contact physician. No user-serviceable parts inside.
Fresh if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change with
out notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage
necessary if mailed in the United States.