Turning on user prefs in cvs imp (was: imp default FROM:)

Richard Murray xinit@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:40:47 -0400 (EDT)

I guess that I was assuming that the assumption (heh) had been made that user names wouldn't have
spaces... I've run into this before so I may have jumped to conclusions.

However, maybe it's just me, but I can't for the life of me find the setting that would enable
user prefs - none of the files in /horde/imp/config seem to mention it.  I stepped through the
prefs.php config file and that all looks fine.

In our case, we have email addresses set as FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME@domain.com based on a login name of
"FIRSTNAME LASTNAME" -- ie, replacing the whitespace with a dot.... be nice if we didn't have to
preset the users' prefs by hand and could twiddle an option that would lean that way in
pre-filling the FROM:

=====
May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. Use other
side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Do
not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition
persists contact physician. No user-serviceable parts inside.
Fresh if eaten before date on carton. Subject to change with
out notice. Times approximate. Simulated picture. No postage
necessary if mailed in the United States.