Undisclosed Recipients / PHP 4.0.5

Matt Prigge mprigge@pobox.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:01:46 -0700

Hi Folks,
    I am having the "To: Undisclosed Recipients" problem in today's
2.3.7-cvs. As I read back through the archives it appears that there is part
of the IMAP extension for php that has been updated, but is not included in
4.0.5-rel. One poster used /ext/imap from the latest cvs and the rest of
4.0.5-rel and reported success. I tried the same thing using today's cvs of
PHP (4.0.7-dev) and am having problems.
    IMP doesnt appear to want to accept my login even though it is correct.
It logs into the IMAP server sucessfully, but then promptly logs out and
gives the incorrect password message. I have also tried compiling 4.0.7-dev
from scratch, but I get a completely different plethora of errors from that
(not surprising since it is devel software).
    What I need to know is how to compile a 'safe' version of php (4.0.5-rel
preferably) in such a way that it will work correctly with IMP. If anyone
has any pointers, I would be very greatful.

Thanks!
    Matt Prigge