[imp] MailBox Quota

Edwin Chiu Edwin.Chiu@e-wares.com
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 00:25:41 -0400

Hi,

Maybe someone can fix this misconception in PHP-CVS and provide me a patch in
the meantime... IMAP and at least Cyrus-imapd implements it.

What am I referring to? the GETQUOTAROOT command. This is the proper
command to get your quota. You don't need admin rights...

Demo:

[root@oreo config]# telnet mail.ewares 143
Trying 192.XXX.XXX.XXX...
Connected to mail.XXXXXXX.XX
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK merlin Cyrus IMAP4 v1.6.24 server ready
a01 login edwin password
a01 OK User logged in
a02 getquotaroot user.edwin
* QUOTAROOT user.edwin user.edwin
* QUOTA user.edwin (STORAGE 288785 350000)
a02 OK Completed

Tada. Same output as GETQUOTA I believe....

If nobody comes out with a patch, I'll get around to doing one...
If I remember...

Regards,
Edwin

PS Under IMP-2.3 -> unsupported patches, someone has already
provided a "quotabar" image maker for this... quite trivial.
I did the same in Perl a while ago...