[imp] expand names

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 09:55:43 -0400

Quoting Sam Przyswa <samp@arial-concept.com>:

> I noticed that each time I call turba I got "[notice] child pid 8769 exit
> signal Segmentation fault (11)" but it work...

This is a php problem:
http://www.php.net/bugs-generating-backtrace.php

> What you mean by "Turba source isn't being initialized properly" ?

> > Call to a member function on a non-object
> > in /home/httpd/html/horde/turba/lib/Source.php on line 211

Okay, so it's actually the Driver that isn't being initialized properly
(looking at that line). Have you tested each addressbook from Turba? Do you
have the IMP addressbook prefs set correctly?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.