[imp] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket ....

A. David Perez Marfil dperez@unimayab.edu.mx
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:44:59 -0500

try with our ip address insted off localhost

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Qin Li [mailto:ecl6ql@sun.leeds.ac.uk]
Enviado el: Lunes, 25 de Junio de 2001 03:45 p.m.
Para: imp@lists.horde.org
Asunto: Re: [imp] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket

There was an earlier thread of discussion on this problem. However,
I can not find any conclusions from the messages posted. My MySQL
database is working fine with the right user permissions and host
permitions.
Using line commands to query database gave the correct results. All
three tables that IMP used were setup by the text book. The database
was reloaded and even the host was rebooted. The error, however,
is still there....  hence seeking help...
Qin