[imp] re: /horde/lib/Prefs.php

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:20:46 -0400

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> > > ago.
> > >
> > > So $imp['user'] ends up being composed of $imapuser and $realm?
> >
> > No, $imp['uniquser'].
>
> Ah, I see.  Okay, so we have that covered, then.

Yes, and that settles the problem of being able to login and out of different
hosts without trampling on the different prefs (i.e., hostname, protocol, and
port).  Is RTFCF (Read The Fine Config File) an accepted acryonym?

However.  With the untouched Prefs.php, I'm still getting the following warnings
after logging out:

Warning: Constant sid already defined in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs.php:109) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs.php on line 109

But if the logic is reversed on line 100 (by removing the bang), the warnings go
away.