[imp] re: /horde/lib/Prefs.php

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:01:06 -0400

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 10:21:13AM -0700, Bill Neely wrote:

> The only thing that I can think of that isn't right out of the
> CVS box is that I am using mysql pref database, and logging
> preference items to that database without a realm (ie.
> username, rather than username@realm)
>
> Does this spark any ideas?

No, not really.  I assume you mean you're still using the PEAR DB
preferences implementation ($conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql')
but with MySQL instead of PostgreSQL (like I am) when you say
'mysql pref database' above.  That shouldn't have any effect on
the problem you're seeing.

I don't use realms with my development installation, either.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology