[imp] re: /horde/lib/Prefs.php

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:16:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Jon Parise wrote:

JP> On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 05:20:46PM -0400, Cliff Green wrote:
JP>
JP> > Warning: Constant sid already defined in
JP> > /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs.php on line 109
JP>
JP> Let me see your session.* configuration values.  You can find
JP> those in the phpinfo() output under the 'session' heading.

Mine are like Jan Schneider's:

session.auto_start Off Off
session.cache_expire 180 180
session.cache_limiter nocache nocache
session.cookie_domain no value no value
session.cookie_lifetime 0 0
session.cookie_path / /
session.cookie_secure Off Off
session.entropy_file no value no value
session.entropy_length 0 0
session.gc_maxlifetime 1440 1440
session.gc_probability 1 1
session.name PHPSESSID PHPSESSID
session.referer_check no value no value
session.save_handler files files
session.save_path /tmp /tmp
session.serialize_handler php php
session.use_cookies On On

Answering the questions you asked of Jan:

I'm using php 4.0.6-dev (build date 4/27/01), nag works fine, turba seems
to be okay, kronolith won't save any dates (but that's mstore, not the
prefs system).  I don't use any of the other apps ( I'd like to be able to
use troll, but it doesn't seem to function).

Clifford Green               Internet -  green@umdnj.edu
Academic Computing Services                    UMDNJ-IST
Signature pending.