[imp] re: /horde/lib/Prefs.php

Cliff Green green@UMDNJ.EDU
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:51:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Jon Parise wrote:

JP> On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 10:16:43PM -0400, Cliff Green wrote:
JP>
JP> > I'm using php 4.0.6-dev (build date 4/27/01), nag works fine, turba seems
JP> > to be okay, kronolith won't save any dates (but that's mstore, not the
JP> > prefs system).  I don't use any of the other apps ( I'd like to be able to
JP> > use troll, but it doesn't seem to function).
JP>
JP> Well, your PHP installation is already out of date.  Can you try
JP> upgrading to a more recent cvs version (or even the 4.0.6
JP> release)?

I've been trying to.  I've got the 4.0.6 release and the 4.0.7-cvs
release, and NONE of them, for the last few weeks, have gotten past
configure --with-imap-ssl.  This is a known, good c-client.a (actually,
*two* known, good c-client libs) which I'm currently using, and configure
won't finish on either RH 6.2 or 7.1.  I can't check my HPUX box, as one
of tech-support sysops decided he wanted that machine to test updating to
11i.  (Side Note:  since 11i has HP's linux porting kit, I'm eager to get
that os installed somewhere I can get at it, so I didn't object - now I
regret it.)

Also, when I configure without imap-ssl, imp logs on to an imap server
okay, but then dumps the connection without a logout, generating a known
error in mail.log.

I would *dearly* love to know what I'm doing wrong.

Clifford Green               Internet -  green@umdnj.edu
Academic Computing Services                    UMDNJ-IST
Signature pending.