[imp] PHP and locale with IMP(CVS)

Vincent Magnin vink@lx-soft.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:53:13 +0200

> Quoting Vincent Magnin <vink@lx-soft.com>:
>
> > WhenI choose language from the login or from the options, it does'nt
> work.
> > It was working with 2.2.5
> >
> > Should I modify php.ini(or other config file) to use locale?
>
> No... you're going to have to be more specific than "it doesn't work". Also,
>
> please include exact versions of Horde, IMP, etc.
>
> -chuck
Ok, you can have any of thexe information on:
http://mail.lx-soft.com/test.php

For me, it doesn't work means that changing language has no effect at all.
It just reload the frame and the language is always english.

Even if I put in horde.php and in imp/config/conf.php:
$conf['lang']['default'] = 'fr';
$conf['lang']['charset'] = 'us-ascii';
the language is always english

Ce mail a été envoyé avec       http://mail.lx-soft.com