[imp] Problems in setting up IMP

Liguo Song liguo.song@vanderbilt.edu
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:23:21 -0500

Hi, Tom,

Since nobody tried to answer this one. Let me give it a try.

It was said that there was a bug in PHP which caused similar problems.
You can search the archive of this list to find the detailed answer.

I bounced into that problem, and went back to horde 1.2.4 and imp 2.2.4
solved it. Maybe, you can try them.

Good luck.

Liguo