Resolved!! (Problems in setting up IMP)

Tommaso Di Donato t.didonato@sicurweb.it
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:13:10 +0200

Hi again!
yesterday i wrote a message about problems with imp and PostgreSQL. I tried
that db because I found installation tips for IMP reading the marvellous
book "Securing And Optimizing Linux".
I resolved my problems removing pg and installing MySQL.
Thanx!

Hi!
I'm trying IMP, and I think it's fantastic. Everything seems to be working
fine, except when I'm querying the db. I'm using horde 1.2.5, imp 2.2.5,
postgreSQL 7.0.3-8 ang PHP 4.0.4.
For example, when I compose a new message I find these 2 warning in the top
ov the page.

Warning: 5 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/var/www/horde/imp/lib/db.pgsql on line 113
Warning: 7 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/var/www/horde/imp/lib/db.pgsql on line 139

I think "5" and "7" are the row number of $result variable... I have the
same problem in the address book...
Any idea about how to fix it?
Thax a lot!!

Tom