[imp] Imp and turba

Claus Heiko Niesen cniesen@gmx.net
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:10:22 -0500

>Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:
>
> > I think the best would be to implement the conf['menu']['apps'] in all
> horde
> > apps. Then you can customize every horde app to have cross links in the
> menu
> > bar. That would provide an easy way to swith between the apps if you don't
> > want to use the horde frame with the app icons.

Isn't this already implemented? See horde/turba/config/menu.php:

$_menu[] = array(
     'url'       => '/horde/imp/',
     'text'      => 'Mail',
     'icon'      => 'imp.gif',
     'icon_path' => '/horde/imp/graphics/',
     'target'    => ''
     );

You can see the result from the screen captures that I just published
(little "Mail" icon with the envelope at the top right).

http://www.niesens.com/address_edit.jpg
http://www.niesens.com/address_search.jpg

But then maybe I'm just missing something in this conversation.
   Claus