[imp] imp newbie

Claus Heiko Niesen cniesen@gmx.net
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:41:44 -0500

At 03:08 PM 06/27/2001, Chuck wrote:
>Quoting Claus Heiko Niesen <cniesen@gmx.net>:
>Compose window - sure you can; it's the Expand Names feature.

I just like to browse through the addresses like in 2.2 and pick the people
that I like to send my message to.  With 2.3 I actually have to remember
their alias, that's to much to ask from me :).

>And there's never been "picture support" in any of the Horde addressbook
>implementations; what
>piece of code are you referring to?

horde/turba/lib/ObjectView/PhotoID.php
/**
  * The Turba_ObjectView_photoID:: class provides a set of methods for
  * visualizing a Turba_AbstractObject as a drivers-license like photo id.
  *
  * @author   Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>
  * @version  $Revision: 1.4 $
  * @since Turba 0.0.1
  * @package turba
  */

>Also, Turba's fields _are_ pretty much completely customizeable.

I'll have to play around with that.  I really like to separate the first
and last name, break down the address field, add a few field like DOB and
who knows what.  Basically I want a repository of info about people I know
and Turba is the perfect starting point for it.

Too many ideas, too little time.
   Claus