[imp] attachments using IE

Jorge jorge@sodatec.org
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:29:28 -0400

On 28 Jun 2001, at 11:34, Jorge wrote:

> Hi:
>   I am using horde 1.2.5-2 and imp 2.2.5-2 over ssl with apache and
> PHP 4.05 on a debian box. Everything seems to work fine, except
> the attachments using IE 5.00.3315.1000 (128 Bits) on a windows
> 2000 professional with SP2 (I think the problem is on any IE 5.0
> also).
>
>   Using opera 5.11 or Communicator 4.05 from the same client
> computers works fine. I thing is some problem of headers. Any hint
> about please?
>   Is something i can do on the view.php3 file to solve the problem ?
>
> Jorge

Well i forget to say that the problem was only at download time but
seems that is only a bug on IE easy to solve, i only need to include
2 lines on view.php3:
 case DOWNLOAD_ATTACH:
+     header("Pragma:");
+    header("cache-control: cache");
     header("Content-Type: applicati ....

that is something that can be include on the code if the conections
is over HTTPS and the client is IE or maybe for all.

 I think that on version 2.3.6 there is used something like:
session_cache_limiter to solve the problem, but is not backported
to 2.2.5.

  If there is another better solution, please say and request to the
imp team to port into version 2.2.5 :-)

Jorge