[imp] how to set the FROM header correctly ?

jorge@sodatec.org jorge@sodatec.org
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 11:17:45 -0400

Send reply to:  	imp@lists.horde.org
Date sent:      	Sat, 30 Jun 2001 14:42:03 +0200 (METDST)
From:           	Michael Hothorn <mhothorn@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de>
To:             	imp@lists.horde.org
Subject:        	[imp] how to set the FROM header correctly ?

> Hi
>
> I've just installed IMP 2.2 with debian 2.2. stable. MTA is exim,
> webserver is apache mod ssl.
>
> Loggin in to IMP using IMAP is no problem. Receiving mails neither.
> Trying to compose a mail, the FROM-header shows:
>
>         username@localhost
> instead of
>         username@mydomain.de
on /etc/imp/defaults.php3
  set:
$default->from_server = 'mydomain.de';

or whatever you want.
 And also take a look to the complete file, maybe you need to
customize others things on it and RTFM :-).