managing ms-tnef attachment

deckert florian fdeckert@sopra.com
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 18:33:21 +0200

hi,
I'm trying to setup IMP to connect to a EXCHANGE server.
Everything is working fine but this damed 'application/ms-tnef'
IMP seems just not know about this part of the mail.
I tried to modify the mime.php3 file to add this mime type, but i'm
still unable to show these attachments.
I found the TNEF (1.0.1) application, but I don't know how to handle it
with IMP.

So is there any 'easy' way to solve this ?
--
Florian DECKERT
System Manager